:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
License for player

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manwe
Skale Lover

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: License for player

Dear Baktery! Would you be so kind to change the license for Skale player v0.81 to make it free for commercial project, please? You can build the next version (0.82, for example) any time you want and make it not free again.
According to the current license I need to contact you every time and ask a permission to use the player in our small games. You always give it to me, thanks a lot! But the answer often delayed too much (for weeks), sometimes I didn't receive a letter from you at all.
So, why not to let the current version of the player to be free for commercial use, if nobody care?
atarix
Skale Newbie

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: License for player

Manwe wrote:
Dear Baktery! Would you be so kind to change the license for Skale player v0.81 to make it free for commercial project, please? You can build the next version (0.82, for example) any time you want and make it not free again.
According to the current license I need to contact you every time and ask a permission to use the player in our small games. You always give it to me, thanks a lot! But the answer often delayed too much (for weeks), sometimes I didn't receive a letter from you at all.
So, why not to let the current version of the player to be free for commercial use, if nobody care?

and a silence...wicked isnt it?
such a good app...
Manwe
Skale Lover

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Do not worry, I've got an answer via e-mail.
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: