:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
any news after a period of 2 years ??? :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
alien5ive
Skale Fanatic


Joined: 04 Jul 2003
Posts: 392
Location: uk-germany

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject:

again: another year is over and nothing happens ! ?



happy new years eve !
_________________
- [ www.a5-recordings.com ] -
- www.myspace.com/a5recordings -
- drum and bass productions -
Back to top
Kinard
Skale Clueless


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 2

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Happy new year!!!

Skale still beta... It`s very, very, VERY SAD!!!

I still hope...
Back to top
Reezon
Skale Newbie


Joined: 06 May 2003
Posts: 32
Location: Fin

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject:

alien5ive wrote:
again: another year is over and nothing happens ! ?




Ever heard a broken record?

"..repeatin'.. whinin'.. repeatin'.. whinin'.. "

During past year, how many posts have you written about the software being good at something, ANYTHING..? How many times have you shown any support for the cause, how many times have you been JUST bitching about some other software being better and already doing what Skale according to you is supposed to do..?

If I come and spit at your face, how am I encouraging you to do your job better? Cause that's what you are doing right now, have been doing for a good while. Spitting at the face of the developer.

This year, grow a pair, will ya.
_________________
Early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese.
Back to top
alien5ive
Skale Fanatic


Joined: 04 Jul 2003
Posts: 392
Location: uk-germany

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Reezon wrote:
alien5ive wrote:
again: another year is over and nothing happens ! ?




Ever heard a broken record?

"..repeatin'.. whinin'.. repeatin'.. whinin'.. "

During past year, how many posts have you written about the software being good at something, ANYTHING..? How many times have you shown any support for the cause, how many times have you been JUST bitching about some other software being better and already doing what Skale according to you is supposed to do..?

If I come and spit at your face, how am I encouraging you to do your job better? Cause that's what you are doing right now, have been doing for a good while. Spitting at the face of the developer.

This year, grow a pair, will ya.



u are invited to spit. btw. i do not spit on skale in any case. u misunderstood my threads and replys 100% !

come over to meet me and u are invited. heres what and who iam.
www.a5-recordings.com/puschkin_club.html
if u see me in a club or on the street feel free to ask me a question about ur needed 1st aid. u dont know who iam and what im doing.

let it be. i doesnt help yourself and the skale scene....

[please dont bother me. do not ask something like this above in that thread]



i supported (and still) skale anytime. (thats why i come back every day to see hopefully any NEWS!) forget the shit u wrote. we did a lot of records with skale... so what?

http://www.skale.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1886

plese do not reply. its annoying.
ACCEPT MY OPINION

i wish u a prosperous new year!

cheers mate
_________________
- [ www.a5-recordings.com ] -
- www.myspace.com/a5recordings -
- drum and bass productions -
Back to top
oxygenfad
Skale Newbie


Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Posts: 37

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject:

I'll whine about it. I only want 1 feature right now and that is CLONE PATTERN
CLONE FREAKING PATTERN.

That's it.

PLEASE OPEN UP VISUAL STUDIO AND ADD THIS FEATURE.
_________________
http://www.oxygenfad.com
Back to top
Reezon
Skale Newbie


Joined: 06 May 2003
Posts: 32
Location: Fin

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject:

alien5ive wrote:
heres what and who iam.


All I've seen is you whining, what you do outside the board means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to me. Want to spread love with links..?

This is what I am:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_disease


oxygenfad wrote:
I'll whine about it.


Asking a feature isn't really whining, is it now. Starting a topic stating "Skale seems to be dead" is whining - not to mention an insult.
_________________
Early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese.
Back to top
alien5ive
Skale Fanatic


Joined: 04 Jul 2003
Posts: 392
Location: uk-germany

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Reezon wrote:

This is what I am:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_disease



ur absolut right man

cheers
_________________
- [ www.a5-recordings.com ] -
- www.myspace.com/a5recordings -
- drum and bass productions -
Back to top
KermEd
Skale Newbie


Joined: 21 Jul 2004
Posts: 48

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject:

Well, I'm not dead, and I'm still working hard on what I can.

http://skale.mywebcommunity.org/

A tutorial archive, its about 70% done, but not yet. (so don't pass the link on yet! the flash tutorials are still offline)

oxygenfad wrote:
I'll whine about it. I only want 1 feature right now and that is CLONE PATTERN
CLONE FREAKING PATTERN.

That's it.

PLEASE OPEN UP VISUAL STUDIO AND ADD THIS FEATURE.


To clone a pattern, try control-f4 to copy the entire pattern to memory, switch the one you want, and press control-f5. If you are aiming to only clone a track use alt-f4 and alt-f5. And yes, I am aware that alt-f4 usually closes a window.

I too anxiously await the revival, but however am pretty sure skale tracker has gone the ways of impulse tracker 3.

Perhaps those smart programmers hiding amungst us can combine together to create a freeware tracker in the style of Audacity. Here's hoping

Quote:
All I've seen is you whining, what you do outside the board means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to me. Want to spread love with links..?


No offense but I think you underestimate what alien5ive has done for the community.

Quote:
Starting a topic stating "Skale seems to be dead" is whining - not to mention an insult.


I'm sorry, but you must be on a different forum than I am because the topic I am reading "says any news after a period of 2 years ??? ". Maybe you are lost or having trouble reading.
_________________
-= Tutorials Available at http://skaletutorials.atspace.com =-
-= My Webspace http://kermed.spaces.live.com/
=-
Back to top
Reezon
Skale Newbie


Joined: 06 May 2003
Posts: 32
Location: Fin

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject:

KermEd wrote:
No offense but I think you underestimate what alien5ive has done for the community.


I don't know how to get offended but during past few years, I've come to realize it's something "losers" do when they run out of arguments and conversation starts to turn against them. Once offended, these people justify their angry bursts and insults by loading the blame to people who stand the opposite side of their opinions. It's the opposites fault THEY are getting angry and offended, when in fact it's their UNMATURE disability to form self-standing opinion, not to mention lack of capability to actually conversate about things that gets them offended.

Underestimate?

Past few years ALL alien5ive has done is whining or disrespecting the project. At this point I don't care what he has done, all I care is what he IS doing. Nothing good, it seems. If you feel my approach is wrong, check Adolf Hitlers history. He WAS studying to be a painter, but he BECAME responsible of slaying of millions of people. Do you judge him of slaying the people or painting them to the canvas?

Thought so.

KermEd wrote:
I'm sorry, but you must be on a different forum than I am because the topic I am reading "says any news after a period of 2 years ??? ". Maybe you are lost or having trouble reading.


It seems you are not even reading the forum, are you:

http://www.skale.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2503

Wish I was like you, ignorant and to some degree arrogant enough to see things that support my cause, but not the things that don't.
_________________
Early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese.
Back to top
st3vie
Skale Administrator


Joined: 13 Nov 2002
Posts: 641
Location: Beverwijk, The Netherlands

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject:

topic locked... seems it's going off topic or just nowhere
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group