:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Hardware & Midi People get together on 1 Post

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ax
Skale Clueless

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Hardware & Midi People get together on 1 Post

Hey, ive seen so many posts of people with issues on external hardware interfaces that are experimenting with Skale Tracker (im one of them)

My idea is to share tricks & tips here.

ive one contribution here.

Since theres no midi export option in skale and i like to record my songs in nuendo (8 channels via a dsp factory adat) i had to came up with this.

When my song is done i go to my Emu sampler Sequence editor, i set up the tempo of the track and set auto quantize off.
Then i hit rec on the sampler seq. and play on skale,
Now ive all the sequence in my sampler, with the option of separate the midi tracks, and hit play and do a mixdown in nuendo.
( you can also export the midi seq on diskette)

the missing thing will be a way to make control changes (with my midi keyboard knowbs) wich i can do realtime during the mixdown, but its not recorder in skale (ej: my D letter know makes a Low Pass filter)

another good improvent will be using skale as vsti but with the midi sequence in nuendo, even using extra help from a midi yoke or something , so when you hit start, you can record midi knob tweaking in nuendo midi editor and make an entire automated track.

hope ill see more tips arround...share, learn and be happy making music!

ax.
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: