:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
[0.802 beta] Issues with send FX in the mixer.

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Bug Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: [0.802 beta] Issues with send FX in the mixer.

In Subgroups, or if I send one MultiFX to another. There's a bug with muting the main output. It only sends sound to the other FX channels if the channel is also routed to the output.

E.G.

In FX channel 1 I have reverb, and in channel 2 I have a gate plugin. I want to send FX channel1 to fx channel 2 to get a gated reverb. So I set it up, and then click on the little "1" next to the first volume slider to turn off the main output so the verb goes only to the gate. However... when I do this... not only the "output" is muted, but the send volume is also muted. And sound stops appearing in FX channel 2.

Also, (related)... the volume control in the main channels mixer doesn't affect the send volumes. If I've sent a channel to an VSTfx, and bring the volume of that channel right down, I hear the FX but not the intrument. This would be correct behaviour, however... in the Multi FX section, and in the subgroups section changing the channel volume affects send volume too. (If this worked then I'd have a workaround for the first issue)
Manwe
Skale Lover

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Baktery, please, it would be great, if you could fix such things.
And, please (again), add OGG packed samples support!
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Bug Report All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: