:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
[Q] Having problems while using Alt+F4 or F5

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Bug Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Nyman
Skale Clueless

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: [Q] Having problems while using Alt+F4 or F5

Anyone else having problem with Copy/Paste [alt F4+alt F5] ??.. it dosent work in 0.80 version.. i have also tried to change the keyboard settings in config but it still doesn't work for me.

off topic:

When does a new version of skaletracker take place?.. the guys are still working on this, right?
st3vie
Skale Administrator

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject:

hiya,

Are you using the latest version 0.802? Some ppl have talked about problems with the block copy/paste, which seemed to be caused by the ATI Driver Manager, that also uses the keys for shortcuts... maybe you have a similar problem?

about the other question:

yes, Skale is being actively worked on - hell, we (me and baktery) are discussing things right now on MSN. A date can't be given for a new release however...

There will also be changes to the site soon.,. which obviously needed a bit of an update as well, a small forum redesign, possibly a wiki and maybe a blog with some more regular updates about the project status.

cheers
-st3vie
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Bug Report All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: