:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
SkaleVSTi Fix
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
squim
Skale Clueless

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject:

i already posted this in another forum here but i thought it might be helpful. i was able to get the plugin working under audiomulch by doing the following. i took the .dll file out of the skale directory and put it in the main vst directory. this got rid of the "cannot open skale.dat" error.

it DOES say to do this in the documentation but i guess i didn't read it very clearly

anyway as far as i can tell it works well... for me this is a great combo... i'm very exited to start using it

-squim
redsandro
Skale Clueless

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject:

I get the 'cannot load skale.dat' message in Cubase SX even though I put the .dll in the Vstplugins/ folder and the whole Skale package once more in Vstplugins/Skale/. I'm probably doing something wrong here..
j-fanque
Skale Clueless

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject:

Did you delete the VSTi-dll from your Skale-Folder? If not Cubase tries to load Skale-VSTi from both locations, one producing the error message.

As I just registered to the forum: A big hello to the Skale-Community and a big thanks to Bak, Awesome and everyone else involved for keeping this great project alive!
redsandro
Skale Clueless

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject:

thanks j-franque!
It's working now.

But makes me wondering... if the .dll is also loaded if it's in the Skale subfolder.. why isn't the .dll made so it won't have to be moved out of the folder?
Crashjuh
Skale Clueless

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Is there somebody that used the vsti in Fruiyloops?

Skale plays good but not synchronic with the sequencer (fruityloops studio edition).

How to fix this?

In stand alone mode yes its super.
Now i only need to find mine old tracks somewhere on millions of mine 3,5 floppy discs, Pffffffff but its worth

But somebody please tell me how to fix it in fruityloops, if somebody nows how of cours.
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: