:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Demoscene, RIAA Issues, Music Lovers & Module Composers.

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Off topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like Legal Music Search?
Dude! This 0wnz!
 100%  [ 1 ]
Nope, not sure why, just don't care for it.
 0%  [ 0 ]
I hate it! Mainly because I give the RIAA frequent head.
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Time Warrior
Skale Newbie

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Demoscene, RIAA Issues, Music Lovers & Module Composers.

Hello all,

I just wanted to inform you that my new website, http://www.legalmusicsearch.com has (currently) 98 Legal Music Search options for free and legal music.

ALOT of those options are Demoscene / Tracking Engines that search module archives (xm, mod, skm, it, s3m, stm, etc...).

I know sometimes it's a PITA to get your friends to understand how and why
"modules" are convenient, useful and save on space. I know your typical media sheep will say "why do I want these mod thingies when big brother, whom i worship and sacrafice goats to and who's dick I suck, has never mentioned these "mods" and only talks about MP3!"

Well, heres your chance to get some of your "intellectually impared sheep-type" friends to see the light. Legal Music Search "appears" main stream, which is why it's gottan a crapload of hits so far. It also cators to most peoples mutual hatred for the RIAA.

So if you want the not-so-enlightened of your buddies to read the salvation of the Module Tracking Gospel and save their digital souls, then i'd suggest checking out LMS.

Thanks!
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Off topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: