:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Where can i find Samples??

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord_ZealoN
Skale Clueless

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Where can i find Samples??

Hi.

I used trackers some years ago (well, trackers...buzz machines). And now, i want to use trackers again.

The problem is, few years ago, was easy find tracks in xm, it etc.. for see how the guys do the songs and get instruments from there.

Now, how can i get instruments/samples and songs for learn? All in this forum is in mp3 directly.

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english (i need a spanish only section lol)
dBlues
Skale Moderator

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Welcome to the forum!

A good option is to try find a good site that provides samples. Check out this thread:
http://skale.binarydeception.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1609

Even better way is to find a good site that has AKAI-instruments (there are many out there). These are more advanced instruments than .xi.

dBlues
Skale Clueless

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Well....My experience in computer-music-world is very short.

Quote:
Even better way is to find a good site that has AKAI-instruments (there are many out there). These are more advanced instruments than .xi.

I don't know what is but i will search.

Thank you.
Tst_off
Skale Clueless

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: music instruments

well....exist something like AUDIO LIBRARIES (this is, audio files with sounds of instruments, ambient sounds, strange atmospheres, and very large variety of sound FX stored in CD Libraries) that you can buy in some websites that offer this software "tools" (also called instruments or samples)....

The thing is.... it COST Money (you pay, they send you the stuff)... or you can search for p2p downloads etc..

Other thing is buy some kind of "hardware machinnery" like a "SAMPLER" with some kind of audio banks or libs....this machine act as sound bank in your system.... how install it...it's not my problem...it's complex theme and fall-out of this short post...

additionally, you can find in your daily newspaper vendor, some magazines like for example, Future Music, Total Guitar (Guitarra Total) -- and other music monthly magazines with a Bonus CD added ...into it...there's some library WAV files stored....and other magazine stuff like articles or e-info

the problem it's maybe some guy's think ...."oh..this sound libs are "crappy" stuff" .... well....what you want for 6 euros?

other thing....it's take your own sounds ripping from a Audio/file or audio source....and

Imagine this, with something like ambiental PAD synthetized ...

http://www.cyberscope-station.com/ACORDE1.zip

1) choose the "sound" ....clean it or adjust in volume , Equalization etc

2) save the sound, as WAV file and if it's possible....short duration...(not 2 hours of sample you know?? )

3) with Skale, adjust in sample editor ... making LOOPing with it....and make a INSTRUMENT EDITOR for make a Slow dowm curve decreasing volume to 0 volume

and you obtain a moderated duration of an ambient pad that decreased it's volume gradually to 0 volume....
oxygenfad
Skale Newbie

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject:

http://www.illphabetik.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=335
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: