:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
First tune with song. (Update 2006-05-12)

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> New Tracks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
l0rdtaz
Skale Clueless

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: First tune with song. (Update 2006-05-12)

Hey!..

It's been a loooong time since i posted anything here. Lots of stuff has happened since i last posted... Started a hardrock/metal band, and this is the first test we've done with singing.

Update:

The other guitarist in our band was here, so we recoreded a second guitar, and added it.

Song levels is increased a little, since they were to low.

New link:

http://tfkyle.dyndns.org/~l0rdtaz/Music/Abihail/Abihail_-_heaven_double_guitars.mp3

Hope you like it.

//Taz

Last edited by l0rdtaz on Thu May 11, 2006 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
dBlues
Skale Moderator

Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject:

Hola!

Wow, vocals and everything... I don't think it's fair to judge this song based on the mastering or the pretty "digital", muddy guitar sound - or the machine sounding drums (get a better kit!! and learn to use noteoffs in drums). In stead - it's a fairly good composition. By the way, don't let me or anybody tell you how to do things, do your own stuff and be proud about it!!! /,,/ ...in any case I will comment it . There's not too much tricks and spice, but the composition and the structure of the song is well in place. The singer and the backgrounds rise some very good vibes time to time - the bridge has a sort of Rasmus feel to it, the way it's sung. And that's a good thing. Also the breaks fit in very nicely. I bet this will work better live! The singer sings very well in key, she got talent obviously.

Basically, it's a very good song. I can imagine this being a hit in a christian rock festival - if it exists someplace . If you want, I could have a look on the mixing/guitars/drums/mastering of this song. Just pm me.

Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the comment!

PM doesn't seem to work properly somehow so i write some here.

Actually, i'll be more than happy if you did some mastering on this. I packed the 104 Mb large .skm file (Alot of keyboard, guitar and vocal samples) and it went down to 66 Mb. Just give me your msn or icq and we cant talk more.
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> New Tracks All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: