:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Roads again...

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atarix
Skale Newbie

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Roads again...

2 days ago i started to explore RENOISE. So many possibilities, but GUI is very loaded overloaded! But i`m not afraid, cuz there more control over the song structure, riddim, etctec (YAY! they have stable VST & VSTi engine and i can control all shit with my midi controllers like Oxygen 8 and Axiom 25!!!)...
Skale is a very good tracker, but...i guess Bak`ll need lotsa time to release even version 1.0...some artists cannot wait for 2-3 years when SKALE become version 1.0 or something...So i`ll try to crush RENOISE...

p.s. but i`ll never stop usin` Skale...its a great piece of software, keep working Bak, u r doing teh right thing, i`m sure...i trust u!

p.s.s. Bak, may be u need more ppl to complete SKALE? Look @ the RENOISE team - there r a lot of people workin on it and the result is amazing (but RENOISE`s GUI is wicked and hard to get into it).
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: