:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
[Q] Error: cant open config file

Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AutomatiK

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: [Q] Error: cant open config file

i dont get it ... i click on Skale.exe ... and than i click Run ... than there a popup that says its freeware blah blah blah send comments ect ... i click Ok ... than a popup says : Error: cant open config file. use config utility ...................... weres config utility ?? ..... and what is it ??? ... you see i know many music programs but when it comes to computer stuff ... im a dodo brain ... so anyone can tell me what to do?? ... i loved FT2 for over 10 yrs ... now id love to see Skale

Tx

AutomatiK

//edit: moved to Support by dBlues
dBlues
Skale Moderator

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject:

You should use the config-utility once: in the Skale folder, open ConfigSkale.exe and you should be on your way to tracking heaven.
Skale Moderator

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject:

In the downloadable package this file is missed, as I know. You have to create a config file with the config tool first. And than sk@le will work.

Intel Pentium 4 / 2,8 GHz / 1 GB DDR / WinXP Prof. / Hoontech DSP24 Value (multichannel soundcard)
       Skale Tracker Forum Index -> Skale Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: